SharpSpring may not be a common household name, but it is anything but common. It is a Marketing Automation Tool. What’s that you may ask? Like you, many business owners know more about running their company and less about marketing. This is why some SMBs and the majority of Enterprise businesses have full Marketing teams to run their show. Many have resources who can design assets/images, curate content, engage audiences, run campaigns, actionable moves using analytics and the list can go on. Who has time for all of these necessary tasks?
This is where Marketing Automation comes in, it is a suite of tools that are used for campaign optimization. In layman’s terms, it is built to make marketing easy. Now you may be asking, what’s included in this said “Marketing Automation” tool? Suites like these include tools that help you Generate Leads, Drive Sales and Measure ROI (Return on Investment). I know, at this point you’re thinking, what is all of this malarky and I’m right there with you.
In order to understand the tools within this suite, we must first understand the features it encompasses. So let’s get started. SharpSpring highlights the following features as part of their platform:
- Email Automation – much like most email marketing platforms, this is the main option for building campaigns. Where SharpSpring differs in this aspect is they focus on helping you build a relationship with your lead seamlessly by weighing heavily on triggers.
- Dynamic Forms – you can capture more leads with forms designed to convert your visitors into opportunities. One of the pain points we’ve come across with most platform sales and marketing is that the forms have been complex, not user friendly and difficult to customize. SharpSpring has helped with that.
- Social Media Management – schedule, publish, listen and track social media campaigns with fully integrated tools for your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. All your pages at a glance with tab grouping that help you focus on different aspects of each page.
- Email Syncing – limit the emails that show up in SharpSpring to display only emails sent and received from IMAP clients that match up with a lead within the CRM. The email details will show up in the leads’ history.
- Sales CRM – save on costs by having your leads come into a designated pipeline based on automation. This is honestly our favorite option by far. This feature comes complete with lead scoring and Sales reporting. Ensuring your sales team has key insights on each lead especially when they are ready to buy.
Trust, this list of features can go on, however not every company needs to utilize every feature, although it is highly recommended for a holistic view of your customer.
That said, marketing automation can make a real difference in your business. In turn, it can mean more revenue, by allowing you to forge meaningful relationships with your customer, driving sales, hence improving ROI. It also aids by simplifying the resources to connect with each customer on a personal basis with the best communications tools. Lastly, offering powerful analytics that can identify successful performance and ineffective tactics, allowing you to optimize as needed to obtain results.