Simplify your Private Practice Endeavor with Simple Practice
What is SimplePractice?
A healthcare professional’s job is not limited to treating patients.
Managing patients’ databases, streamlining appointment schedules, patient documentation, and tracking follow-ups can get a bit overwhelming.
SimplePractice is a private practice management system that provides you with a platform to ease the business-related aspects of private practice.
It helps you manage all the extra tasks related to managing your patients and lets you focus on treating them with added peace of mind.
Go virtual with your private practice and work from anywhere you like.
Solo Practice Plans
As a Simple Practice Partner, we offer a free hour of DIY Implementation guidance with a purchase of any annual plan below.
How can SimplePractice ease your work?
SimplePractice allows you the flexibility to work at your comfort and availability. You can manage your work according to your preferences and provide client-care hassle-free.
SimplePractice empowers you with features that let you
● Make Telehealth for HIPAA-compliant video appointments
● Use an online portal that facilitates secure communication with clients
● Manage all client documentation in one place
● Streamline insurance claims and save your time
● Manage every task from taking appointments to final billing through mobile
● And more
Who can use SimplePractice?
Health and wellness professionals who desire to work independently at their convenience can benefit from SimplePractice. It lets you break free of strict work schedules and strike a balance between work and personal life through virtual consultations.
Some examples of professionals who can make the most of SimplePractice are:
● Social Workers in the healthcare industry
● Speech-Language Pathologists
● Physical Therapists
● And More
Where does A Gratton’s Edge Inc. stand in this journey?
We support you to take your private practice to a virtual domain with
● Scratch implementation of SimplePractice
● One-time configuration of the software
● Providing usage training on the software
● Monthly support and maintenance retainer
● Free consultation about the software
*Please note we receive commission on subscriptions purchased using the free trial link